For all classes of poultry
Four-part synergistic solution for
feed quality concerns
- Maintains feed intake and growth rate during challenged conditions
- Sustains feed conversion and product efficiency
- Boosts egg quality (egg shape index, yolk height, Haugh unit, shell weight)
- Supports fertility and hatchability in breeders
- Reduces ammonia emissions
- A species-specific feed supplement designed to achieve and maintain the production goals of poultry farms during feed toxins and other related challenges
- Unique combination of nutritional components works synergistically to maintain performance of birds when consuming feed of compromised quality
- A four-part synergistic solution:
- Adsorbs mycotoxins that are polar and able to electrostatically bind to mineral elements
- Breaks the ring-like structure of some mycotoxins making them less toxic and more prone to get captured
- Captures and degrades non-polar mycotoxins and metabolites facilitating their excretion
- Nourishes the birds during stress conditions by allowing greater access to critical nutrients and energy
- Proprietary ingredients protect and promote the saprophytic microbiome of the bird’s gut and help diminish the energy drag of gut permeability, immune suppression and compromised feed intakes as a result of mycotoxin-contaminated feed.
- No label restrictions
- Broilers & Layers: 0.5 to 2.5 pounds/ton of feed
- Turkeys: 1 to 3 pounds/ton of feed
- Breeders & Ducks: 2 to 3 pounds/ton of feed
- Other Birds: Consult your Furst-McNess Representative.
- 40 pound (18.1 kg) bags
- 2000 pound (907.2 kg) totes
- Free-flowing fine particles
- Natural feed supplement that uses only AAFCO-approved ingredients
- Not for human consumption
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Avoid inhalation.
- Note: Always review Safety Data Sheet (SDS) prior to handling.