For all classes of swine
Take nutrition for the immune system to the next level.
- An essential tool for supporting optimum health through long-term key support of immunity, microflora and energy in all stages of production.
- Supplements the feed with short-, medium- and long-chain fatty acids in highly-available monoglyceride form.
- Research has shown that fatty acids may provide protection against the bacterial and viral challenges through their support of a robust immune system.
- Supports gut health, improves gut microbiota and overall long-term health.
- Supports sows and piglets during health challenges that increase the nutrient requirements of animals through fever, diarrhea or other physiological symptoms
- Exclusive proprietary and patented source of monoglycerides
- Exclusive essential oil that is a source of key phytonutrients
- Unique natural extracts that are an additional source of key phytonutrients
- Proven technology that has been used extensively in Europe, Asia, and South America
- No label restrictions
- Sow Rations:
- 4 to 10 pounds/ton in Gestation
- 4 to 10 pounds/ton in Lactation
- Nursery Rations:
- 4 to 10 pounds/ton
- 50 pound (22.68 kg) bags
- 2000 pound (907.2 kg) totes
- Furst Protect Liquid, 2000 pound (907.2 kg) tote (available upon request)
- Free-flowing fine particle meal
- Natural feed supplement that uses only AAFCO-approved ingredients
- Not for human consumption
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Avoid inhalation
- Note: Always review Safety Data Sheet (SDS) prior to handling
Only available through the Furst-McNess Company