For nursery pigs
Encourages water and feed intake for improved performance
- Supports water and feed intake at weaning and during health challenges
- Nutritionally supports piglets with scours in health-challenged situations
- Improves water and feed intake which protects the gut from the damage that happens at weaning
- Improves future performance
- Concentrated liquid formula for easy mixing with water
- Unique and proprietary combination of probiotic bacteria, concentrated yeast-based fermentation extract, micronutrients, organic acids and natural flavors and botanical extracts
- Mix 6 to 8 ounces per 1 gallon of stock solution metered at 1:128 into drinking water.
- Use during the first 4 to 7 days post placement.
- During health challenges and custom usage:
- Consult your Furst-McNess representative for optimum application in your system.
- 6 – 16-ounce bottles (1,800-2,400 pigs* for 4 days)
- 1 – 1-gallon jug (2,400-3,200 pigs* for 4 days)
*Number of pigs is based on a 6 to 8 ounce per 1 gallon mixing rate
- Brownish liquid with a strong aroma
- Natural feed supplement that uses only AAFCO-approved ingredients
- Not for human consumption
- Store at room temperature (>50°F).
- Shake well before use.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Avoid freezing.
- Note: Always review Safety Data Sheet (SDS) prior to handling.